The Eco II Artificial Grass features beautiful dual field and olive green colors with a brown thatch layer for that added natural appearance. The proprietary omega fiber not only provides a realistic appearance, but it also allows light to moderate foot traffic.
Eco II Artificial Grass
Eco II artificial grass is equipped with a state-of-the-art backing that utilizes tuft bind technology. Each grass blade is triple reinforced into the backing which provides this turf an exceptionally strong resistance to pull force. In addition to the latest in synthetic turf tuft bind technology, the backing is also perforated so liquids can easily pass through without the residue.
Each blade contains U.V. technology that will prevent your synthetic turf from fading! The sun is no match for Eco II! Choose a landscape that saves you and your client’s time, water and money! Eco II is guaranteed to last for years to come!
Download – Eco II Spec Sheet.
- Designed to truly replicate grass.
- A 1.50-inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance.
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability.
- Not water soluble.
- Heat and frost resistant.
- UV stabilized.
- No harmful environmental effects.
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack.
Recommended Use: Light to Moderate Traffic
Main Application: Landscape.
Colors: Field Green/Olive Green.
Eco II Artificial Grass is designed specifically for landscape application to enhance recovery. A combination of high-grade fiber tufted densely but cropped short, deliver realistic looks and unique value.
- Type: Monofilament PE with Thatch.
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene.
- Denier: 9,000/5,000.
- Colors: Field Green/Olive Green.
- Width: 15 Feet.
- Length: 100 Feet.
- Shipping Weight: 802 Pounds*.
- Roll Diameter: 24 Inches.
- Total Product Weight: 77 Ounces Per Square Yard*.
- Primary Backing 1.
- Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing.
- Weight: 7.3 Ounces Per Square Yard*.
- Finished Coating: Polyurethane 20 Ounces Per Square Yard*.
- Pile/Face Weight: 50 Ounces*.
- Pile Height: 1.50 Inches.
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 Inch.
- Thatch Color: Brown.
- Type: Quality Infill.
- Weight: 1.5-2.5 Pounds Per Square Foot.*
- Height: Approx. 0.5-0.75 Inches.
- Colors: Green, Black, or Natural.
Recommended Maintenance: Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting.
Drainage Rate: 30+ inches of rain per hour per square yard.
Green-R Turf cares about environmental issues and only produces products certified as lead-free and free of dioxin emissions.
Call us Today (951) 532-2861
Green-R Turf Artificial Grass – 11741 Sterling Ave E1, Riverside, CA 92503.