Fescue Supreme Artificial Grass is designed to replicate natural fescue grass. It features our blend color scheme with tan thatch zone; the medium sized spine blade provides extra durability and a more realistic appearance.
Fescue Supreme Artificial Grass
Fescue Supreme Turf is a denser artificial grass that looks lush and full, as a well-manicured landscape.
Download – Fescue Supreme Spec Sheet.
- 2 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance. Low Luster / Less Shine Turf.
- SuperFlow backing system provides superior drainage, seam strength, and flexibility.
- Non-Water Soluble.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Heat & Frost-Resistant.
- UV Stabilized.
- No Harmful Environmental Effects.
- Non-Flammable, ant-acid yard resistant to chemical attack.
- Spined Yarn Technology.
- Color: Blend & Spring Green.
- Fiber Type: 100% Polyethylene, MS PRO Dull, TXT PE Thatch.
- Fiber Mass: 10800 Denier, 7000 Denier (Thatch Zone).
- Tufted Pile Height: 2 Inch.
- Tufted Face Weight: 80-Ounces.
- Tufting Gauge: 1/4 Inch.
- Primary Backing: 7 oz/sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered Woven Polypropylene.
- Secondary Backing: 10 oz/sq yd SuperFlow Backing.
- Total Weight: 93.7 oz/sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Infill: 1.5-2 pounds/square foot in Green, Blend or Natural.
Recommended Use: Moderate Traffic.
Primary Application: Landscape.
Colors: Blend / Spring Green.
- Residential or Commercial Landscape.
- Dog runs.
- Playgrounds/Play Areas.
- Patios, rooftops, balconies.
- Trade shows.
- Campgrounds, RV’s.
- Common Areas.
- Fringe & Collar. The finishing touch to any golf green.
Recommended Maintenance: Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting.
Drainage Rate: 234 inches of rain per hour per SQ. yard
Green-R Turf cares about environmental issues and only produces products certified as lead-free and free of dioxin emissions. We only use the most advanced materials in our turf, and proudly offer superior installation service.
Call us Today (951) 532-2861
Green-R Turf Artificial Grass – 11741 Sterling Ave E1, Riverside, CA 92503.