Rhino Extreme Spring Artificial Grass features a beautiful dual shade of field and lime green grass blades paired with a brown thatch layer. The 80-ounce face weight is tough, durable yet still soft and pliable for children and pets. This is a perfect turf for those high traffic areas as the open ‘W’ shaped grass blade features a strong resilience.
Rhino Extreme Spring Artificial Grass is the perfect drought-friendly landscape for any commercial and residential landscape property and requires minimal maintenance!
Rhino Extreme Spring Artificial Grass
Rhino Extreme Spring Artificial Grass also features triple reinforced backing technology known as ‘tuft bind’ where the grass blades are secured to the backing. This creates an extreme resistance to pull force. In addition to this feature, Rhino Extreme Spring Artificial Grass backing is also perforated so liquids can easily pass through with no added mess to the lawn!
Download –Rhino Extreme Spring Spec Sheet.
- Designed to truly replicate grass.
- A 1.875-inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance.
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability.
- Not water soluble.
- Heat and frost resistant.
- UV stabilized.
- No harmful environmental effects.
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack.
Recommended Use: Moderate to Hight Traffic
Main Application: Landscape.
Colors: Field Green / Lime Green.
- Residential Landscapes
- Commercial Landscapes.
- Playgrounds/Play Areas.
- Common Areas.
- Pet Systems.
- Fringe & Collar. The finishing touch to any golf green.
- Type: Monofilament PE with Thatch
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene
- Denier: 10,800/5,000
- Colors: Field Green/Olive Green
- Width: 15 Feet.
- Length: 100 Feet.
- Shipping Weight: 1209 Pounds.*
- Roll Diameter:24 Inches.
- Total Product Weight: 116 Ounces Per Square Yard.*
- Primary Backing 1.
- Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing.
- Weight: 7.3 Ounces Per Square Yard.*
- Finished Coating: Polyurethane 20 Ounces Per Square Yard.*
- Pile/Face Weight: 80 Ounces.*
- Pile Height: 1.875 Inches.
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 Inch.
- Thatch Color: Brown.
- Type: Quality Infill
- Weight: 1.5-2.5 Pounds Per Square Foot*
- Height: Approx. 0.5-0.75 Inches
- Colors: Green, Black, or Natural
Recommended Maintenance: Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting.
Drainage Rate: 30+ inches of rain per hour per square yard.
Green-R Turf cares about environmental issues and only produces products certified as lead-free and free of dioxin emissions.
Call us Today (951) 532-2861
Green-R Turf Artificial Grass – 11741 Sterling Ave E1, Riverside, CA 92503.