GREEN-R TURF ARTIFICIAL GRASS WATER CONSERVATION
WATER IS A PRECIOUS RESOURCE, AND IT’S ONLY GETTING MORE PRECIOUS.
Residential bills in Southern California have increased an average of 40% since 2007. Artificial grass is a one sure way to conserve lots of it – because, unlike natural grass, Green-R Turf artificial turf needs no water to stay green. How much water can you save?
Your mileage may vary. But typically, outdoor watering accounts for about two-thirds of a homeowner’s water bill, so an installation of water less artificial grass is definitely going to make a difference.
Here’s another equation to consider. According to such authorities as the National Weather Service and Metropolitan Water District, one square foot of fescue yard or Bermuda lawn in this region will require an average of 45 per year to look green and healthy. However, most lawns are over watered, often twice as much as needed according to the agencies mentioned above. That’s 90 gallons per square foot. Now consider that as much as half that water is lost to evaporation. Suddenly, statistically, a square foot of sod is responsible for 135 gallons of water in a year.
- Your virtually maintenance-free artificial grass that does not look like fake grass.
- A professional manicured green artificial grass all year long.
- A complete water saving, fertilizer free, pesticide free artificial grass with low maintenance.
- A professional home artificial grass putting green.
- A soft cushion playground turf.
- A fun artificial grass sports field for kids to play soccer or football.
- An artificial grass pet area specially designed for proper drainage and easy cleaning.