Rhino Spring Artificial Grass
Recommended use: Moderate Traffic
The Rhino Spring product can be used for moderate areas. It is composed of half field green and half lime green coloring for a blended gradient look. This artificial grass product is commonly used for landscaping and playgrounds.
Field/Lime Green/Brown thatch
Polyethylene Monofilament with thatch.
• Designed to truly replicate grass
• 1 3/4 in. blade height to achieve a natural appearance
• Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing • Heat and Frost resistant, UV stabilized
• No harmful environmental effects
• Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to attack
• Pile/Face Weight: 65oz
• Pile Height: 1.75 in.
• Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
• Width: 15ft.
• Length: 100ft.
• Shipping Weight: 959lbs
• Roll Diameter: 24 in
• Type: Quality Infill/Durafill
• Size/Range: 16/30 mesh
• Weight: 1-2 lbs. per sq ft.
• Height: approximately 1/2 in. – 3/4 in.
• 28 in. of rain per hour, per square yard