Riley’s Pet Grass
Recommended use: Moderate to Heavy Traffic
No longer will you have to worry about your yard falling victim to unsightly brown spots or muddy holes with Riley’s Pet Grass. We designed Pet Turf for comfort and durability. With a coated with polyurethane backing, Riley’s Pet Grass can withstand moderate to heavy foot traffic, rough play and consistent stress. Just because it’s designed for pets does not mean it won’t impress humans. Like all of our turf, Pet Turf looks and feels identical to natural grass and stays green all year long. It really offers the best of both worlds!
Riley’s Pet Grass:
Field Green/Lime Green/Brown Thatch
Polyethylene Monofilament thatch
Face Weight: 65 oz
• Designed to truly replicate grass
• 1 in. blade height to achieve a natural appearance
• Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater strength and durability
• Heat and Frost resistant, UV stabilized
• No harmful environmental effects
• Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to attack
• Pile/Face Weight: 38 oz
• Pile Height: 1.0 in.
• Machine Gauge: 3/8 in